Picture from TAAC's collection "Blue" Jacek Żwiryn 2011
Tax and legal aspects of employing foreigners in Poland
18 November 2015
Aleksandra Serafin acted as a speaker at the seminar organized for the member companies of the Swiss-Polish Chamber of Commerce: “Tax and legal aspects of employing foreigners in Poland”.
The following issues were spoken during the meeting:
- Employing a foreigner – the basic issues, accessing the territory of Poland, required documentation, visa proceedings, the forms of employment of foreigners and students,
- The differences in employment of EU workers and third countries,
- The work permit procedures, fees, taxation and timeline,
- The annulment of work permits,
- The duties of employer who employes a foreigner.