Tax and legal aspects of employing foreigners in Poland
Aleksandra Serafin acted as a speaker at the seminar organized for the member companies of the Swiss-Polish Chamber of Commerce: “Tax and legal aspects of employing foreigners in Poland”.
The following issues were spoken during the meeting:
- Employing a foreigner – the basic issues, accessing the territory of Poland, required documentation, visa proceedings, the forms of employment of foreigners and students,
- The differences in employment of EU workers and third countries,
- The work permit procedures, fees, taxation and timeline,
- The annulment of work permits,
- The duties of employer who employes a foreigner.
Obtaining residence and work permits in Poland
On 5th April 2018 Aleksandra Serafin conducted a legal training for the lawyers at the Polish Investment & Trade Agency (PAIH) and she was speaking about obtaining residence and work permits in Poland. Among the topics were the following: which legal acts regulate obtaining the permits what constitutes for the legal residence and work permit […]Read more
Personal Income Tax (PIT) settlement by foreigners in Poland
TAAC Solutions experts conducted a training for one of the company’s clients: „Personal Income Tax (PIT) settlement by foreigners in Poland”.Read more
Form of taxation in Poland
TAAC Solutions experts conducted a training for one of company’s clients: „Forms of taxation in Poland”.Read more