Picture from TAAC's collection "Blue" Jacek Żwiryn 2011

Employment of foreigners (permits)

Employment of foreigners (permits)
  • Representing employers in front of a voivode (wojewoda) to be given work permits for foreigners
  • Submitting applications for temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit and long-term residence permit EU
  • Submitting applications for work permits for the foreign employees in Poland
  • Providing information, making statements and explanations, including expression of intention after receiving work permits
  • Receiving of administrative decisions
  • Representing employers in proceedings concerning annulment, change or renewal of work permits
  • Appealing and filing complaints on administrative decisions to administrative authorities of higher instance and to administrative courts
Zobacz także
18 April 2018

Legal and tax aspects of functioning of Special Economic Zones (SEZ) in Poland

The following publication covers tax and legal aspects of the functioning of the Special Economic Zones in Poland. This publication has been prepared by TAAC Solutions for the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH). Agenda: 1. Permission for conducting business activity in the Special Economic Zone: A. submission of the application B. tender C. tender […]

Read more
5 April 2018

Obtaining residence and work permits in Poland

On 5th April 2018 Aleksandra Serafin conducted a legal training for the lawyers at the Polish Investment & Trade Agency (PAIH) and she was speaking about obtaining residence and work permits in Poland. Among the topics were the following: which legal acts regulate obtaining the permits what constitutes for the legal residence and work permit […]

Read more
2 April 2018

Personal Income Tax (PIT) settlement by foreigners in Poland

TAAC Solutions experts conducted a training for one of the company’s clients: „Personal Income Tax (PIT) settlement by foreigners in Poland”.

Read more